ABOUT THE PARTNERSHIP
The International Surface Event and the Las Vegas Winter Market have partnered in 2020 to offer an expanded sourcing and buying experience.
HOW DO YOU REGISTER?
- You may request information during either the Las Vegas Market or The International Surface Event registration process.
- Both events are offering complimentary registration to qualified candidates to attend both events. Exceptions and package option exclusions apply.
- Complimentary exhibit passes for each event are good for the full days of that events show dates.
- If you select "yes" as interested during registration, information will appear on your email confirmation from that event to register with a complimentary code for the other event.
HOW DO THE SHUTTLE SERVICES WORK?
- Complimentary shuttle service will be provided on Tuesday, January 28 and Wednesday, January 29.
- You may attend for the full days each event is open; however, the events are providing service between the two events on the two above coordinated dates.
- Shuttle bus service will run from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on the hour and run between the Las Vegas Market and the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. Additional service stop may be made during the route between events.
- Once you have registered for an event, you will receive a confirmation from that specific event of your registration.
- You will need to register with both events; each will send separate confirmations for you to receive your individual event badges.
WHERE DO I PICK UP MY BADGE FOR EACH EVENT?
- Badges are not mailed. You will need to pick up your badge for each event once you arrive on-site at that respective event.
- You will need your respective event badge for each separate event to enter the halls.
HOW CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE?
BEFORE THE EVENT
- You may contact the event for information about the partnership, badging, and more. Contact us at the information below for more details or questions.
- The International Surface Event Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Las Vegas Market Contact Information: email@example.com
DURING THE EVENT
- There will be information counters at each event staffed in order to answers your questions.
- Should you need anything once you arrive at a respective event, ask or seek The International Surface Event or the Las Vegas Market info desk counter to have your questions answered.